Saturday, May 29, 2010

Field Trips

We've taken a few field trips this year, and visited the zoo a few times. We are lucky to live so close to a zoo, and actually are within driving distance of another.
Here are some pics from our last trip with our friends Shane and Jacob-Joshua. (Thanks for the passes Shane!)
It was a beautiful day, and we long for another day like that one. It's been rainy.

This guy was great to come up close for pictures.


Not sure what these guys were doing. The boys were bored watching them, so we moved on.


This guy was a little more exciting.


We made time for lots of running and playing. I didn't get pics at the playground, but there are a couple of nice ones with climbing equipment and a slide.


He or she was napping, but at least we got to see the Polar Bear this time.


This little fox was sooo cute. I took a LOT of pictures of him/her.


Babies.


See ya later. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. You are SO LUCKY to have a zoo near by. I love field trips especially if it's a trip to the zoo. The pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them. I kind of opened my mouth when I saw the shark picture. I saw JAWS when I was a kid and got traumatized by it. But it's weird because I still love watching shark's documentaries.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to visit you blog and found this interesting information. We are planning to have a tour on a zoo this coming weekend and I am too excited about it because it is our family bonding. Hoping my nephews will enjoy our tour this coming weekend. Thanks for sharing those information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments. I didn't realize there were comments on this post, so very sorry for the delay in my response.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind comments.
    Nehvabby, I hope your family had a wonderful bonding time during your visit at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete